YU Research Group – Nano Energy Lab
Explore advanced energy technology and science, nano/micro-systems, thermal engineering and science
Postdocs and PhD students: Multiple positions in the following areas are currently available.
• Electrochemical systems
- Thermally chargeable supercapacitors
- Electrode synthesis for Li batteries, microbial electrochemical cells for hydrogen generation
- Electrochemical cell fabrication & testing
• Heat transfer
- Experiments, computation, material synthesis
• MD or multi-scale simulation in electrochemical or fluid systems
Undergraduate students: Research assistant positions are available for the students who have programming skills in Labview or/and C for instrumentation as well as experience in simulation software for heat transfer analysis in thermal-fluid systems. Undergraduate students from all majors in Texas A&M University are encouraged to apply.
Interested students are encouraged to send a resume describing related skills and/or papers to email@example.com
Last updated: 2019-12